Uncontrolled anger can quickly lead to broken relationships, loneliness, sadness, unemployment, financial concerns, and even a criminal record.
Do you have an issue managing your anger? Some of the signs of problematic anger are listed here:
- You often feel angry
- People close to you are worried about your anger
- Arguments often end in heated words or behaviours
- People are fearful of you
- Anger is leading to problems at work or home
- You often become angry while driving
- You become angry very quickly over small matters
- You are directing your anger onto those close to you
BlueSky Psychology can provide you with a Psychologist who has extensive experience in the treatment of anger.
You will be treated with dignity and you will not be judged.
We can help you with:
- understanding the origins of your anger
- managing the triggers of your anger
- learning skills to control your anger
- rebuilding your relationships which have been damaged by anger